Wednesday 26 August 2015

A Few Minutes To Spare

Today was a busy day of groceries and back to school preparations. I am just sitting down for a few minutes while my children are watching a movie to see if I can get a few more words written on my newest project.

It is in the very beginning stages and until my children go back to school on Sept.8th, I only get a few minutes here and there to sit down. Not a lot of time to get my head in the game.

BUT since I have already set the ball into motion it is hard for me to set it aside and not think about it. So until Sept.8th, when I will have time to be productive, I have to swim against the current.

I cannot give you a lot of details about what I am currently working on other than the fact that it is my first attempt at a series. It will be a romance suspense...I believe. At least that is what it is currently formulating as in my head. Only time will tell :)


No comments: