Friday 24 July 2015

Reminiscing In Old Writing!!

I have been a little MIA lately ... One of my very best friends came to visit from Calgary with her two little ones. It was like a flashback to five years ago when my boys were small and demanded every minute of every day! As hard as those years were I loved every minute of them.
I am so lucky to have a few of those friendships that you find early in life and the bond grows so strong over the years that time, distance, and crazy schedules cannot affect them. It was a great visit.

Then I came down with strep throat ... :(
Though I am officially on the mend as well as my boys. Apparently I taught them to share too well.

I have submitted my romance novel, Truth or Dare, to a few publishers. It's funny because my kids were probably the same age as my friend's when I wrote that book. It was somewhere in those blurred years of sleep deprivation, diapers, and constant cleaning.  I honestly don't know how I got it written. The mysterious of life. Where there is a will there is a way :)

Now I am on to another older manuscript that I thought I would see if I can shake the cobwebs off while I'm at it. It's another romance. Just in case True or Dare has some luck I can try and sneak this one in too. It can't hurt!


No comments: