Tuesday 2 June 2015

1 More Day To Go!

Wow! Today was definitely challenging!
Once I had received my paperback proof of my book I had read through it again to make sure it was in perfect condition and ready to sell. Even though I had done this process on my computer before I had a printed copy I found a few lingering things that I wanted to tidy up. So today was about trying to make those changes to all the different formats and re-upload to the different sites. When it comes to computers things never seem to work the way they should for me. I think they secretly hate me ... Needless to say I didn't have a smile on my face for the majority of the day and right about now I would really like to open a bottle of wine ... but I managed to get it done!
I also should mention that my editor, Allister Thompson, was a huge help today. He was amazingly helpful with my endless questions :)
The process of self-publishing is definitely not an easy one but it has been such a rewarding experience!
I am so close to publishing! 1 more day to go!

No comments: