Wednesday 27 May 2015

Just over a week to go!

It's only a little over a week now before the debut of Alluring Song. I am very excited and terrified at the same time! This book means so much to me.

I am still hopeful I will meet my Thunderclap goal!
Click Here to Join my Thunderclap!
It is literally just a few clicks. No obligations. No spam. You will only receive a message that my book is available on June 4th. That's it! I really need support :)

This week I have been tackling the marketing side of releasing a book ... ugh. I would like to think I am slowly making progress but at this point I'm still unsure. This is the biggest hurdle! There are so many talented writers, it is hard to get noticed!

I am trying to find people who are willing to post reviews for me on Amazon and Goodreads. This is the best way to get your book noticed by readers. The trouble is finding people who can. There are so many bloggers out there who do book reviews but they get swamped with requests. It feels like I sit in front of the computer for hours at a time and accomplish nothing. This process is definitely not encouraging :(

I dream of the day a publisher does this part for me so I can focus on my writing.
The one part I know I am good at and absolutely love!

No comments: